As many of you know its been a busy weekend for us and we are very happy and tired now that its over. On Saturday we had Michael sealed to us in the Mesa Temple and it was awesome! My whole family got to be there since they were in town for Thanksgiving. A special thank you to Mary and Aaron for driving down from Utah and to Shane for flying in. Mikey did great, even though I had to scoop up the little guy to keep him from running down the hall in the most sacred place on earth! I don't have all the pictures yet, but I'll post a few for now. Josh and I just marvel at how lucky we are to get to keep Mikey forever. He brings us such great joy and fun. I wish I could freeze him at 15 months - it just seems to be the perfect age, but we look forward to all the new stuff too. Love you Mikey Bear!
Josh's family - Mikey was pretty hungry and tired at this point :) (Click on the picture to see his mad face) And he is not wearing shorts - his pants were just riding up in almost every picture. (above)
Rachel's family on Temple steps. (below)
8 comments:
Congratulations. I am so glad things went well and that everything is official now. Yeah!!
Wonderful, beautiful, perfect!
I'm so glad I got to share in this. We are all so happy for you. Looking forward to seeing more of my nephew as he grows older.
Shane
You don't even know how mad I am that Blair and I missed this. I remember when we had Ben sealed to us. My sister and I had to wait in another room with some nice old ladies and I threw a fit about her saying I needed to be in "stockinged feet". i kept saying I wasnt wearing stockings! I am so thankful for forever families, and yours is beautiful!
That was so neat! Michael is the sweetest little man and we were so happy to be a part of your special day!
By the way Rachel, you have to change the header on this page. It's official.
That is so great! What a blessing! Wish we could have been there!
Congrats, Rachel! You are such a great mom, I can really tell you will make a difference in Mikey's life.
Post a Comment