Monday, November 17, 2008

Adoption Day!!!!

On November 15th, 2008 we took Michael down to the courthouse and now he's officially ours! The Sealing will be over Thanksgiving weekend. We are very excited. Here are some pictures from the big day. Dad, I know you got some good pictures...all I want for Christmas is some copies.





9 comments:

Katie said...

YEA!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CONGRATS!

Darice said...

HOW EXCITING! Congratulations!

Bridgette said...

Congrats! That is great news! He's so lucky (& deserving) to have great parents like the 2 of you.

Shauna said...

We are so happy for you! He looks like he is such a sweet boy!

Jake and Jenny said...

That is so neat! I remember that day and it so special! We are so excited for the sealing day! It was so fun hanging out the other day.

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What a gift and a blessing. Our love and congratulations!!!

The Karafa Family said...

Congratulations! You and Josh are the best parents and Mikey is such a sweet little boy! I still remember "Ben Day" (the day my brother was officially ours).

Amy said...

Rach,
Sorry we didn't make it, but we're looking forward to being at Mikey's Sealing. He looks so happy in all the pictures. What a Special Day!

Christine Hanes said...

We are soooo happy for you guys! Congratulations, Michael is the luckiest little boy!