Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Friday, November 21, 2008
Locked doors
One of Michael's new things is locking himself into rooms. He can't quite turn the handle to open a door yet, but he can reach the little lock and turn it. The first time he did it was a few weeks ago when I was just about to give him a bath. I went down the hall to get a towel and heard a door close and click. I knew that the keys to all the doors were somewhere in a plastic baggie in my junk drawer so I tore that apart while hoping Mikey hadn't gotten into the toilet. He's been fascinated with the flusher lately. My junk drawer is hopeless so I found a zip tie and used that. It made me feel a little like McGiver and as an added bonus, Mikey was thrilled with the mess I made on the kitchen floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny picture.
Let me guess...Daddy was out of town? I feel your pain! I SO FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!
Post a Comment