Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend so far

Its been really fun having Michael here for the weekend except for the fact that I got the flu on Friday night. Josh has been taking good care of Michael and they are dropping off the primary lesson to a sub right now. Its hard not being able to pick him up, but I'm starting to feel better and I'm hoping that since he probably had a flu shot, I won't get him sick. I'll share a video from when I had him during the day on Thursday. Disregard my cheesy voice in the background. I like this one because you can hear Michael talking.

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

His voice is such sweetness! :) With our not getting Maddie till almost 7 months old, we wondered how long it would take for her to verbally identify us as her new parents. It's different for every baby, adopted or otherwise I'm sure. At 9 months old (after two months in our arms) she began calling Jerry "Dada", at 11 months she started calling our dog Tiger "TyTy", :) and by 12 months, exactly on her 1st birthday, she started calling me "Mama". I was overjoyed to say the least! :) I'm so excited for you & Josh to be hearing those words from Michael in the coming months too!