Playing with Daddy's phone
We brought Michael home to try sleeping over tonight. We had fun playing and introducing him to the house. We also gave him a bath. He loves to stand up and is already getting good at pulling himself out of the bath chair we borrowed from Amy. So, it was a quick bath and hopefully we'll get to the point where he'll want to sit and play with his toys. I rocked him to sleep and he slept for about a half-hour before waking up. I realized why when I picked him up and he let out a big burp. We let him have his pacifier and it only took a few minutes to rock him back to sleep. Cross our fingers, he's been asleep for over an hour now.
2 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy!
I am getting teary hearing you guys being referred to as mom and dad! Such a cutie! And he may be too big for a bath seat, which might be the reason he doesn't want to sit in it. If he can sit up by himself then just have a bath mat for traction and he'll be fine.
--Julie
Post a Comment