






I am happily interrupting our Hawaii posts to announce that Josh and I are adopting an 8-month-old named Michael. We went to see him for the first time today and we are very happy and tired. Here are a few pictures we wanted to share. We are going to continue to visit every afternoon this week, and then take him home on Friday. Michael is very active and is crawling and climbing up on everything. He also loves to eat. I got to feed him his dinner. He dances to music and says da-da constantly. He is also very ticklish. He has brown eyes and what little hair he has looks light brown. I think he'll be tall.
5 comments:
Congrats again!!! He is sooooooooooo cute! and you guys look right at home with him! wow Friday! Are you going to have a home coming party for him? We will totally come and bring what ever!!! How is he doing health wise?
Love you guys! This couldn't have happened to more deserving or nicer people!
--Julie
We are so excited for you two. We can't wait to meet him. His pictures are way cute. James and Michael are so close in age that they are going to be great pals. We love you guys so much and are so happy for you.
Love,
Mary, Aaron and James
Super adorable. I'm so happy for you both!
Shane
Congratulations!!! I couldn't be more happy and excited for you! Much love, Lucy
I can't say enough how thrilled I am for you guys. Your FAMILY is beautiful! Congrats!-Mindy
Post a Comment