We babysat Michael's foster brother J.J. on Wednesday. They were happy to see each other, which meant trying to pull on each other's hair and ears. J.J.'s forehead was covered in calamine lotion. We may babysit in the future and I think its good for Michael to see his foster family occasionally. He cried for a bit after they left.


Michael wouldn't eat very much while he was sick, but his appetite came back with a vengence....

He also continues to crawl into the bathroom to look in the tub. Now that his spots are scabbing over he's down to one bath a day, but you try telling him that.

3 comments:
Congratulations on the new family member!
Lucky kid got his chicken pox out of the way early.
Man, rough start huh? I didn't know he had chicken pox. Seems so rare these days. It is so fun to see you as a mom Rachel. Congrats! He is such a little cutie. I love the more recent videos too. I sure wish I could hook my video camera up to my computer, maybe then I'd actually take videos of the kids.
Post a Comment