And then a few days later it got cold and rainy. March has pretty much been the same cold drizzle. The boys like being outside regardless. Being pregnant, I'm not really looking forward to the heat. But I am excited to take the boys to the splash parks. Mikey and I had so much fun with that last year.
6 comments:
They are both sooo cute! When we are in Buckeye again, would you want to get together? The boys would love to play with your boys. Congrats with your pregnancy, we are so happy for you guys!
Pregnant??? AWESOME!! When are you due?? Congrats!
Your boys are adorable whether they are playing in the rain or swimming in the pool. Love the green grass in the backyard. Ours won't turn green until April or so. A huge snowstorm hit us this afternoon. It was cold but beautiful. I was thinking we were done with snow.
Cute and adorable were already used in the previous posts, so I'm stuck here. Love the photos Rach. Keep em coming.
You never said anything about being pregnant!!! I'm so happy for you guys! The heat never really bothered me when I was pregnant. I didn't live in AZ, but Utah summers get a little warm too... I stayed by water and actually really enjoyed it. I hope it is the same for you! Congratulations!
Your boys are SO cute together. LOVE the rain boots!
Cute pics! It was fun to see you guys 2 days in a row. James had a really good time with your boys. Also, I want a pair of those rain boots for James. Where did you get those? They would be perfect for the snow too.
Post a Comment