Thursday, April 8, 2010

Late Easter

Since my boys loved searching for Easter eggs so much, we did another search today in our crazy backyard grass.





6 comments:

Allred's said...

Oh man! I could just eat those kids up, they are so dang cute! Also, I haven't seen grass like that in the Valley I think ever. It is so green and healthy. As you can see I am a huge grass fan, as opposed to Rock fans.

The Karafa Family said...

That pic of Mikey playing in the grass is priceless. I want to come play in your grass!!

Supercords said...

I don't like grass, but yours is awesome!

Rachel John said...

Sorry to say folks, that its actually crab grass, a weed that has choked the life out of everything else we've planted - but green is green I guess!

Dewey and Liz said...

That is so much fun!! We had to keep doing egg hunts here too! The kids would take turns hiding all the eggs and had so much fun we let them all week!

Amy said...

The boys are cute as usual and I love all the different expressions on their faces.