Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shoes

Mikey is very proud of his ability to put on shoes himself. He just doesn't always choose the pair I had in mind. He squashed his feet into these penny loafers the other day after I sent him to find shoes.

And then on a Saturday when he decided it was time to go outside, he took it upon himself to find a hat, shoes, and socks to go with his jammies. Wrong feet, but who's looking. Zach likes to put on that hat too, but with his bigger head it looks like a bonnet. Time for some new summer hats.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love their requests in your last post. Nate has the same Spider Man shoes as Mikey. He LOVES them!!

Allred's said...

Cute pics! I posted further down. Miss you guys and so excited to see your family and meet Zach for the 1st time.