Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here are some recent random pictures of Michael. We play outside a lot more now that the weather is nice (although not as much as he'd like).






I got a set of toy blocks after Mikey kept trying to stack my soup cans, but paper towels work too. Mikey got very upset when the tower fell, but I think I consoled him too well. Now all he wants to do is knock down my towers and laugh.



I don't know why he thinks this is so funny, but Michael's favorite thing lately is to play peek-a-boo upside down.

3 comments:

Supercords said...

Knocking Stuff Down is an all-time kid favorite. Good thing you have Costco to thank for all those paper towels.

Allred's said...

He has gotten so big and really cute. The weather looks really nice. It is supposed to snow this weekend. ): and so it begins.

Shauna said...

I love the laundry footage! You will have to hold that against him when he's older, like you said!
I wasn't sure if your email was still rachelvancott@hotmail so I thought I would ask you and also tell you about the little EA get together on Nov.1st at 3pm. It will be at a park on Valvista and Southern, but if you need directions I can forward that email to you. Jamie said to bring something to snack on and to share or if you want you can bring something to barbeque, if you want. She is providing the drinks and the plates/utensils. I know this is long but I wanted to let you guys know.:)
Shauna