Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Very Cute! He is so smart! It is fun to watch him grow. I didn't know you had a front loading washer. Do you like it?Have a Great Day!
Good for you! I am trying to get my boys into cleaning while they have the desire--otherwise, I think I'll be done for. Mikey looks so cute helping with the laundrey. Good luck with all the adoption process.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Very Cute! He is so smart! It is fun to watch him grow.
I didn't know you had a front loading washer. Do you like it?
Have a Great Day!
Good for you! I am trying to get my boys into cleaning while they have the desire--otherwise, I think I'll be done for.
Mikey looks so cute helping with the laundrey. Good luck with all the adoption process.
Post a Comment