Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Adventures

Last night Mikey tripped over Josh's feet with his sippy in his mouth. Luckily it was one of those Nuby ones with the soft tops so his teeth were fine, but his nose, not so much.















Despite looking like a little football hero, I took Mikey out in public today to a pumpkin patch and corn maze in Glendale. We had a good time, but it was blazing hot!





















So many pumpkins to choose from. Of course we came home with two cucumbers and a tomato. Maybe we'll carve pumpkins next year.







Hanging out in the corn maze.









We saw lots of animals. Chickens, goats, a pig, an ostrich. Mikey has been learning to say Moo and he has also been working on Boo for Halloween, so he said Boo to all the ponies. Whatever works.







On the way home we stopped at Dairy Queen. I leveled off a cone and handed it back to the kid. He thought it was great and I didn't hear any complaints about listening to talk radio or the High School Musical soundtrack.



After I got him down for a nap I went out to clean up his car seat. It was still worth it. Mikey usually hates car trips.













4 comments:

Supercords said...

Is it just me, or does that car seat look more like a Lay-z-boy?

The Karafa Family said...

What a fun Mom! A trip out AND icecream?

Jake and Jenny said...

You just gotta love ice cream in the car, where more ends up everywhere but in the mouth! He is so cute! When is it going to cool off, I just keep thinking any day now.

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Mikey saying Boo to to ponies... just precious! :) He is such a handsome little guy, ice cream face and all!