Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zoo Day

We went to the Phoenix Zoo with Dave and Julie on Labor Day. It was a lot of fun. Mikey had never been and Josh and I hadn't gone since we were dating. Mikey spit up on his outfit on the way there, so he spent the day in his swimming trunks.










































We did see real animals, not just sculptures, but I didn't get any good pictures. Could be worse...There was this idiot at the Monkey exhibit holding up his baby right underneath one of the monkeys so they could get a picture of them together in the tree.





Time to cool off at the kids fountain. Josh and I took turns running after Mikey.





I'm back Mom!









Julie and I chatting while our boys beg for more pretzels and fruit snacks.

4 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Check out those hunks! Man they're ripped :) It was fun, thanks for going!
--Julie

Supercords said...

I love love love that you have a blog and are posting. So cool to see my nephews, despite being out of state. Keep up the good work!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

We're so lucky to have such great zoo's here in AZ to take our kiddos to. :) Your pics, and posts, are awesome!

Jake and Jenny said...

What a fun day! It is fun to see that you had such a great time. Love you guys. Jenny