Wednesday, September 10, 2008

this and that


I decided to add a random poll to my side bar. This is about as adventurous as I get with my blog. I also added a family picture at the top because I too will admit to blog hopping, and I know people want to know right away if they know you. Hope everyone is having a good day and not referring to anyone as pigs wearing lipstick!!

7 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

So you'll have to fill me in on the whole "pigs reference" comment, I'm confused, political???
Cute family picture!
--Julie

Rachel John said...

Yes, its referring to an Obama quote - the jury's out on whether he said it on purpose. Just google "lipstick on a pig" if you're curious.

Darice said...

Love the family picture!

The Karafa Family said...

You are brave to go political. I'm an Obama lady and Blair couldnt be more pissed about it! He would kill me if I put anything on the blog! Love the picture!

Van Cott Family said...

Got it, I watched news after I got off the computer. And Dave had a thing or two to say about it also. Like after the crowd reacted, it was apperent how they took it (meaning about sara palin) and if he didn't intend it to be taken that way, he should have corrected it right then. And how it ties to her since she referred to herself as a hockey mom aka bulldog with lipstick. Anyway LAME! But it's to be expected, and worse I'm sure from here on out, maybe Sara will class up the campaign and not retaliate.
--Julie

Rachel John said...

Sorry Mindy, I may have to disown you now. Just kidding! I'm a total political junkie and Josh has only made me worse. I covet the 5-10 minutes I get to listen to talk radio in the car while Mikey and I run errands during the day.

Bridgette said...

What a great family photo! I love it!