Hi there, it's Richie again. I love that you and Mikey are working out but next time please don't embarrass yourself with those girlie video's. Next time why don't you try "Dance your pants off"(yes, that is a real video and it is so much fun) Tootaloo " ~
I have to say I was a little surprised that you put that second video on there, way glad you did thought I was laughing so hard! And Mikey looks like he is getting a great work out! By the way come early on Monday if you want and we'll swim! --Julie
6 comments:
Oh my word! Aaron and I were cracking up when we watched those two video's. I think that James and Mikey are going to get along just great.
Hi there, it's Richie again. I love that you and Mikey are working out but next time please don't embarrass yourself with those girlie video's. Next time why don't you try "Dance your pants off"(yes, that is a real video and it is so much fun)
Tootaloo
"
~
Hilarious! :)
I have to say I was a little surprised that you put that second video on there, way glad you did thought I was laughing so hard! And Mikey looks like he is getting a great work out! By the way come early on Monday if you want and we'll swim!
--Julie
Those are so classic! Very funny!
I love this kid! He cracks me up everytime! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!
Post a Comment