Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged

This is in response to Mindy tagging me:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts.

3 Joys-
  • Mikey
  • Josh
  • Peanut butter (I'm only half kidding).

3 Fears-

  • The November election
  • Mikey learning to climb
  • Black widow spiders

3 Goals-

  • Learn to cook
  • Get Mikey adopted and sealed to us
  • Finish a project (I have a lot to choose from)

3 Current Obsessions-

  • My slowcooker/crockpot
  • Blogging
  • Sesame Street

3 Random Facts-

  • Sometimes I make Mikey listen to High School Musical with me. He still prefers "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Popcorn popping."
  • Sharing a checking account with Josh for the first time is making me realize what a control freak I am.
  • I watch a lot of Antique Roadshow because reality t.v. is boring me to death.

8 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Rach, Love ya but you pick antique road show over wipe out! it's time to turn off the tv! or put in pride and prejudice for Josh :) jk When are you gonna come spend the day with us out here? and how do you feel about us coming to you and having a sleepover? I'm not kidding, I thought since we were so far away and only get to see each other for an hour or two at a time we could pull an all nighter JK about that but you get the picture.

let me know! --Julie

Amy said...

Those pictures of Mikey are Absolutely Adorable. I love his expression in the one on the side with you holding his bottle. Your tagging stuff was fun to read. I like Antiques Roadshow too. But I also like Nashville Star. Have a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel,

This is Richie Simms again. Are you surprised to hear from me. I thought I would write on your blog since you didn't answer the 12 calls that I made. I wanted to show you the mesh tank tops that I embroidered on the edges and sprayed my strawberry flavored glitter on. I've been thinking that maybe I should pay you a visit in the middle of Aug. and you could meet my son. He is the spitting image of me. Which, is a really good thing. He will thank me later for his beautiful bushy hair. Anyways!!! miss you and love ya lots.
-Richard-

Rachel John said...

I don't care what you say Marsy - you are way better at being Richard Simmons than me. I am totally going out to buy some strawberry flavored glitter right now...

Katie said...

I laughed super hard when I read that you listen High School Musical. I can hear you and Tamara squealing right now...

Supercords said...

I love my crockpot too. Nothing like turning it on and coming back hours later to a meal.

Now to convince Jenny and Amy to make blogging their latest obsession.

Shane

Darice said...

I am totally with you on the peanut butter thing! The three oldest will all grab a spoon and enjoy with me- aah- simple pleasures!

Katie said...

I remember you putting green beans on your peanut butter sandwich. I still tell people about your crazy eating habits.