Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Indiana Jones




We got this Indiana Jones spoon in a box of cereal and Michael really liked it. It has a flashlight on it, but Mikey found a different use for it.

5 comments:

Darice said...

Mikey looks cute "wearing" his spoon and I think the video of him screaming while vacuuming is hilarious!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such an adorable little boy! :)

Christine Hanes said...

He is sooo cute.I bet you are just soooo busy now. =)

The Karafa Family said...

Mikey cracks me up! I am sending your books to work with Blair, I cant believe I still have them SORRY!!! So you want to camp out with me for the next one? Or should we send Josh & Blair?

Rachel John said...

I'm sure Josh and Blair would love to hang out with all the weirdos dressed like vampires at the release parties - I think we'd better go!!