Thursday, August 7, 2008

Michael's first birthday party

Michael's birthday was on the 4th and we went to Jake and Jen's house for a family party. (We were celebrating Becca's 9th b-day too.) Michael had fun playing outside with everyone...
















Julie baked the cake which tasted awesome by the way...















Michael really wasn't sure what to make of his piece of cake, but he gave it a good try. It was fun to play with anyway.


4 comments:

Katie said...

You know what, he weirdly looks like Josh to me. I love watching babies eat their birthday cake. TOO CUTE!

Van Cott Family said...

Thanks but maybe I should get any recognition! I realized from looking at your blog that it doesn't look like a b-day cake, how lame is that!!! Sorry Mikey! give me another shot next year!
--Julie

Supercords said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I'll try and catch the next one.

Shane

Shantil said...

Happy Birthday, Michael! Can't believe he's one already! Please give me your phone number. We should have our little guys play together sometime, if you like.