

Its been a while. Here is an update. Josh and I are going to Hawaii next week. We are going to Honolulu/Oahu first and then to the big island. I hear Shane and my parents are going in December. Josh and I won't be running any marathons, but snorkeling and hiking should be plenty adventurous for us. I've bought some travel books and I'd be happy to pass them along when we're done. My favorite is "Hawaii the Big Island Revealed". They have different books for all the islands and they're filled with practical info, bluntly honest hotel reviews, and stupid, but hilarious jokes. Their website, wizardpub.com was also really helpful. Anyway, we're excited and when we get back, we'll bore you all with more pictures (but they'll actually be ours unlike the two above that I stole off the web.)
1 comment:
Hi! well you should be getting back soon from Hawaii! hope all was as awesome as you thought (and more)! I look forward to seeing lots of pictures!
--Julie
Post a Comment