Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Holly Jolly Christmas!
Josh and I had an awesome Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve night and most of Christmas Day at Josh's Parent's house. We played games, ate a ton, opened gifts, played some Wii, and started trying out this new camera. At 4:00 we left to go over to Amy and Brad's for Christmas Night. You can tell by the video how excited all the kids were to open gifts and see each other. We made lots of lego cars and planes, although I don't think we got any of that on the video. Merry Christmas to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey cool blog, I should prob say thanks for not putting my crazy face on the video, Josh said he was going to, but I didn't see my debut, which is best for everyone! Thanks
--Julie
May your New Year be just as awesome as Christmas! :)
Post a Comment