Thursday, October 28, 2010

So many pictures so little time

Its ridiculous how little I've posted when we've had such major events going on, but as I write this Graham is sitting on my lap tugging on my hair - typical. Anyway, the following are pictures from Graham's birth, Zach's adoption day and sealing day, and Zach and Graham's blessing day. Enjoy!
Best and worst experience ever

He's going to be tall, can you tell? 90th percentile for height.

Adoption Day!

Its all about the bears.



Forever family

The whole fam
Happy day
A little nervous about this one, but it turned out so cute.

Love, love, love this picture. This one's for the wall.

9 comments:

Susan Lewis said...

I agree. That is a great picture. You are going to have to let me in on your little secret as to how you got so many boys to smile at the camera all at once.

Darice said...

Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures- I love blogs. Your boys are so handsome!

Van Cott Family said...

I see a christmas card picture! :)

--Julie

Allred's said...

Loved your post. We miss you guys so much and it is so nice to see your adorable family. What great experiences you guys are having. Love ya!

Rachel John said...

I told the boys they couldn't have juice boxes if they didn't smile. Cheese!

Amber Miskin said...

Thanks for sharing! You're right, the family picture turned out so great!

Supercords said...

So excited for you Rachel. Your family is awesome. Your new baby is super cute, even if he does look like an alien in that first photo.

Come on, someone had to say it :)

Amy said...

All your boys are super cute!!
I love your new blog set up too!

Jake and Jenny said...

It was so many exciting things at once! It was so neat to be a part of it all! Love you guys!