Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Oh Graham is such a cutie! I'd love it if you blogged your birth story! Congrats on your beautiful boys!
SO cute~ How do they boys like having a baby around?
Rach.... He is so precious! I can't wait to finally hold him.
So Sweet! It looks like in the first pic that Graham is already lifting his head! So fun to see each milestone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Graham is such a cutie! I'd love it if you blogged your birth story! Congrats on your beautiful boys!
SO cute~ How do they boys like having a baby around?
Rach.... He is so precious! I can't wait to finally hold him.
So Sweet! It looks like in the first pic that Graham is already lifting his head! So fun to see each milestone.
Post a Comment