Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Interview

I asked Mikey a few random questions the other day while we were playing legos. Here's what he said:

What makes you laugh? Dada
What's your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite animal at the zoo? Giraffe
Who is funny? Mikey funny
What do you like to eat? Food
What kind of foods? Bananas
What are you afraid of? Frank (From the Cars movie), Cats
What do you like to do? Play cars
Who is your best friend? Daddy
What do you think Camels eat? Grass
Who is smart? Mikey's smart
Do you know anybody who's nice? Mikey's nice (And humble)
What's something that's loud? Mikey's loud
Do you know anything else that's loud? Mama loud
What do you like to make with Mama? Towers

5 comments:

Supercords said...

That's a fun idea for a blog post. You should ask the same questions a year from now and see how the answers change. In fact, do a series of interviews and post the results here.

maria said...

So cute! I love when they start to become little people with opinions and want to contribute to a conversation--even if it is for a good laugh.

Katie said...

He thinks very highly of himself. But it is true, he is the smartest, funniest, loudest kid I know. =) I like that he chats with you. I ask my six year old anything all I get is "I don't know."

Amy said...

That is a great idea Rach. I love that Mikey can be so many different personality traits. A very well-rounded individual : )

Jake and Jenny said...

I love that Rach! He is so smart and funny and humble! You are such a wonderful Mom!