Playing in the corn
Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Halloween Post a little late
We went back to Tolmachoff farms this year, and it was great except for Mikey's big tantrum at the end. When he calmed down after I dragged him out to the car, he told me he was mad that I wouldn't let him chase the chickens. Sometimes its nice that he talks so early.
They give you a stamp when you come in, and it really made Mikey look like he had an arm tattoo for a couple of days. I think it enhanced his costume as a car mechanic.

Playing in the corn
He loved the train ride.
Mikey with Dada after the trunk or treat. He was all about the candy this year. On Halloween, we trick or treated with Josh's family.
Cousins and friends - Mikey the Mechanic and Harmon the cowboy
Mikey and Nana
Playing in the corn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures as always Rachel.
Mikey looks Great! Brig got so excited looking at the pics, I think he remembers Mikey. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
I love the mechanic costume! Sammi was an early talker too and it is nice most of the time!
Post a Comment