Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How I know Mikey's almost 2


I find myself trying to solve mysteries like how to remove petroleum jelly from hair, how to remove toy animals from dishwasher vents or dryer lint screen places, how to baby proof a piano, or my personal favorite... how to explain to a little boy throwing a tantrum that we can't pick out whatever car we want from a parking lot and drive it home. "This one Mommy!" (He seems to like the SUV's)

3 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

It only gets worse before it gets better!

I seem to remember the days I wished Dillon could talk...ha ha ha!

Supercords said...

Wow, he seems to suddenly look much older. At least you baby proofed the TV. If I recall, you've got it raised up on one of those pole stands.

Amy said...

At least you get a new perspective : ) You start looking around at everything as though you are 2 feet tall. The car tantrum scenario is hilarious!