Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Friday, June 12, 2009
Braces
No pictures yet. Maybe when my mouth stops hurting. For those who haven't heard, I got braces put on yesterday. My teeth are pretty much straight already, but my teeth are angled wrong top to bottom so that they don't hit each other right when I bite down. When the dentist called them 'sagging arches' man did I feel old. Anyway, supposedly this is supposed to help my gums which are receding too fast and stop bone loss. I blame mom. :) If you're still reading at this point you must really love me. I'm so tired of talking about teeth. Just try not to point and laugh when you see me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel for you Rachel. I had to have braces twice and I should get them again. I blame Mom too and the dang tongue thrust that I think I passed on to James. I don't know yet. Love ya and I am sure you will look fine.
Oh Rachel! I hope it goes quickly for you. We get to see you with them on Sunday.
I've wanted to post a couple times, but felt bad, because I can't say, I know how you feel. At least by the end, your teeth will also be perfectly straight. I wish I could say that about mine.
Post a Comment