Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flashback

These pictures were on a forgotten roll of 35 mil. film and then I almost forgot to pick them up even when I got them developed. Walgreens still had them after 3 months. Its a miracle because they are so priceless. Pretend we are back at Jacob's Lake 4 years ago.

Cute baby Tanner

Truck obsessed Spencer

Cute kiddos

picture perfect

egg toss - nice overalls Mom, although I'm not loving Josh's pants either ( I love you honey!)

group pic - I must be off hiking or something

Josh looks like he's singing something heartfelt here - Bad timing on my picture taking but I just thought the kids looked too cute.

Shane and Marsy

Sammi and the mermaid

Shane and Kimball

I need to go back to the store and get the photo CD. My scans are pretty bad. Let me know if you want me to email them to you. - Love Rach

3 comments:

Supercords said...

Thanks for the memories Switt.

Jake and Jenny said...

Those made my day! What good memories! Thanks for sharing! Tanner looks so much like Tessa to me.

Amy said...

Rach,
Those pictures are so fun. Time sure flies! Someday all us kids need to scan all our photos and share. Maybe when we're empty nesters : ) we'll have time to do them all. See you soon!