Aww Mom, another photo?My brother-in-law Brad had meetings in Phoenix on Friday so my sister Amy met up with me for our first time at this museum. Really fun, lots to do and crowded! All I can compare it to is that scene from Kindergarten Cop where all the kids are screaming and running back and forth and Arnold Schwarzenegger's eyes look like they're about to pop out. That was me. It calmed down in the afternoon after all the school groups left. We stayed from about 10:30 to 4:00. Mikey had such a good time and slept like a rock the entire way home. Here are some pics.
This is not a scene from Ghostbusters. In the art room they have a playhouse with about 500 layers of paint. Mikey was happy to add more. The kids also painted pictures. They have about 4-5 art projects going on at a time.
They have a complete mock grocery store with checkout stands and carts, tons of pretend food and a produce section.
Aubrey helped Mikey checkout his groceries.
Nate was more interested in the kitchen. They had every kind of cooking utensil, a pizza oven, pots and pans, etc.
Being the mean mom that I am, I had to snap a picture before rescuing Mikey. That's Aubrey driving and Nate is sitting in the back with Mikey. He'd had enough of the car wash.Look at Amy's blog for more photos after she blogs about it (No pressure Amy :)
3 comments:
So fun! Glad to have you be the guinea pig on this one, now I know I want to go! :)
--Julie
I promise I'll post soon. I love that first picture of You and Mikey. This was so fun, Thanks for finding this place.
That is so fun you got to go together and have such a fun time.
Post a Comment