Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Thursday, May 8, 2008
All Dressed Up
This is Michael and Dad before church. The shirt is a little big, but looked cute before Michael started drooling down it. By the end of church he looked like a sweaty salesman. (A cute sweaty salesman)
I wasn't sure where to comment about your movie review for Becoming Jane but I totally agree with you. I had to FORCE myself to finish it only because I wanted to like it.
3 comments:
We love the pictures of your cute little family. We can't wait to meet Micheal.
Happy mothers day Rachel! We will be down next month for a visit. Can't wait.
I wasn't sure where to comment about your movie review for Becoming Jane but I totally agree with you. I had to FORCE myself to finish it only because I wanted to like it.
Post a Comment