Thursday, May 22, 2008

New things









Sorry its been so long since I've posted. The days seem to fly by. Michael's foster mom got an emergency placement of a toddler girl so she's back to wrestling with two babies. She called to see if we could babysit J.J. so she could get to a doctor's appointment. Michael and J.J. had fun playing together. Now that they're both more mobile, they can actually follow each other around the house looking for trouble. Josh has been working nights this week so he was there to help. Here are a couple of cute videos from today.


I wasn't sure how Michael would react to J.J. being in his highchair, but they both thought it was hilarious.


Finally, our piano has someone to play it...

I'm going to add some of the photos we took too.

3 comments:

Allred's said...

I love it! You are so cute with Michael and J.J. but, did Richard Simmons approve of you posting on his blog. hahah... I loved the email you sent me. Good stuff!

Amy said...

The videos you take always make me laugh. Those boys sure have a lot of fun discovering. Mikey is definitely gifted on the piano!Brigham rolled over for the first time tonight : ) --Amy

Supercords said...

So happy to see you posting again Rachel. If only your delinquent sisters, Jenny and Amy, would follow suit.

Very cute pictures.