Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2 of Hawaii















On our second day in Oahu we took our time driving around the island to get to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We stopped at Kualoa Regional Park and a nice old couple took our photo for us.



There were mountains behind us...















And the ocean in front of us...























We also stopped to see the Hawaii Temple which is just up the road from the Polynesian Cultural Center.














There was a cute family sitting in front of us during the canoe parade. The little blonde head at the bottom of this picture was a 2 year old who called out "O-ha" to everybody who went by.



I didn't realize Josh was taking my picture while I was attempting to dance Tahitian style.






















1 comment:

Van Cott Family said...

Hey lookin' good Rach! and sandals on Josh-- I thought I'd never see the day (don't think less of me please, I don't know why I notice such things!)

Glad to have you back safe! I love your posts!