Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
Is this the Phoenix Zoo or the Wildlife Park out by you?I found out online that I get 50% off Phoenix zoo tickets with my Omaha Zoo membership for when we come to AZ.
This is the wildlife world zoo, but it would be fun to meet you guys at the Phoenix zoo, my boys have only been there once.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Is this the Phoenix Zoo or the Wildlife Park out by you?
I found out online that I get 50% off Phoenix zoo tickets with my Omaha Zoo membership for when we come to AZ.
This is the wildlife world zoo, but it would be fun to meet you guys at the Phoenix zoo, my boys have only been there once.
Post a Comment