Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Santa,



 Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a camera. I've been good, but don't ask my mom about that.
Sincerely,
Zach and Mikey John

My boys know exactly what they are asking Santa for this year. In the meantime, I'm hiding mine. I wasn't feeling well the other day and fell asleep while they were watching a show. Found these on my camera...

Hee hee!
In your face!
big foot

Bathroom jokes are our favorite

Turning on the bath

Someone's bottom - of course.

funny face

That's right mom, me.


3 comments:

maria said...

Ha ha! We gave our 6 yr old a camera last year and the pics and video we now have are priceless! Maybe Santa should consider... Cute kids!

Supercords said...

I would definitely give them a camera for Christmas. Love seeing what their little minds decide is picture worthy. Post more!

Shane

Susan Lewis said...

Too funny. Boys will be boys!! Doesn't it kill you how every laugh has something to do with bodily functions or the bathroom?