That's pretty brave of them to hold the spider container. I'm glad you released it into the wild. I only flush them if they tread into areas they should know are off limits... like my bed.
That spider looks really big and really scary! So you guys moved? Looks like your backyard is huge and what a view. That is awesome, I bet it has a lot more room for all those boys to run around.
2 comments:
That's pretty brave of them to hold the spider container. I'm glad you released it into the wild. I only flush them if they tread into areas they should know are off limits... like my bed.
That spider looks really big and really scary! So you guys moved? Looks like your backyard is huge and what a view. That is awesome, I bet it has a lot more room for all those boys to run around.
Post a Comment