My computer is not recognizing my camera right now so I thought I'd just share little things about each of my boys.
Zach is our big 4-year-old. He tells me at least once everyday, "sometimes I love you" to which I reply, "I always love you Zach." His favorite things right now are flashlights, anything sweet, running errands with his dad, swimming (even though its barely getting warm enough) and helping mom. If I ask him to take his shoes to his closet he'll grab Mikey's too. There was enough water around my parents irrigation pipe the other day for Zach and Mikey to have a nice little swimming hole and they didn't come in until they were completely filthy.
Mikey is 3 1/2. He has interesting questions and a big imagination. He likes to use his toys to pretend that Spiderman and Vector (from Despicable Me) are battling it out. He loves his lion stuffed animal, breakfast cereal (he eats about 6 bowls) and jumping on the trampoline.
Graham is almost 7 months old. He has the roundest, cutest cheeks. He thinks his brothers are hilarious. His favorite things are sitting on Mom's lap and crumpling up paper, and playing patty cake.
3 comments:
I love that you did this. I feel like I know them a lot better even though I haven't even met Graham yet. I will be coming down 18th-21st. I hope to see you guys a lot when I am down there. (: Love you!
Love the Update! Miss You!
I love hearing these kinds of updates! They all grow up so fast!
Post a Comment