Occasional posts about me (Rachel), my husband Josh, and our adorable kids Zach, Mikey, and Graham (I'm not biased or anything).
How cute is that? I love how kids can make their own fun--out of anything!
It reminds me of when we were kids. Your kids are so cute together. See you at the cabin.
That is so awesome, I hope they play good like that more often then not! --Julie
That is adorable Rach, I guess all kids like to take the cushions off the couch :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute is that? I love how kids can make their own fun--out of anything!
It reminds me of when we were kids. Your kids are so cute together. See you at the cabin.
That is so awesome, I hope they play good like that more often then not!
--Julie
That is adorable Rach, I guess all kids like to take the cushions off the couch :)
Post a Comment