Thursday, January 28, 2010

Saturdays

This is what Josh and I look like on Saturdays. We tag team to get extra sleep. We keep talking about finishing projects (like maybe finally getting our Christmas tree down - I mistakenly bought a way too huge one that I can't take apart myself.) But ultimately, sleep wins out. And Saturday cooking shows on channel 8. America's Test Kitchen - love that show.

4 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

So incredibly cute! Hey send me an email... I wanted to email you but can't find your address: mkarafa@usatoday.com

Supercords said...

Adorable Rach. Until I see your house appear on Hoarders, I won't worry about you guys.

Shantil said...

Sweet pic! Daddies work so hard. I enjoy your blog!

Allred's said...

This looks familiar except, James will put cars in Aaron's hand while he is sleeping and act like he is playing with him. Aaron has been working a lot lately. ): Excited to see you too.