Mikey had no problem eating his cake this year. We made the mistake of giving him cupcakes a half-hour before bed time. He would not fall asleep!Two of Mikey's favorite toys right now:
Lightning Mcqueen
Animal Puzzle
Two books we read tonight:
Cookie Monster's Book of Cookie Shapes
Cinderella (He can quote parts of it - I even find that embarrassing - "Cinderella was a girl who dreamed of a better life")
Two ways that Mikey is acting two:
Throwing himself on the floor and kicking
Writing on his toys with crayon when I'm not looking
Two things he says that I love:
I wuv you
Do it myself
Two skills Mikey just learned:
Putting on his shoes
aiming into the potty - nuff said
Two things Mikey asks for everyday:
To go to the zoo (When it cools down Buddy)
Orange juice

5 comments:
Happy belated birthday Mikey. See you guys in November.
Two things I like about this post:
Mikey is such a cutie and Mikey is such a cutie! Happy Birthday, Mikey!
I cant beleive he is two years old! Happy Happy Birthday Mikey!
Love this post! "I wuv you", that is so cute!! I'm glad he had a fun Birthday.
Happy Birthday Mikey! Fun to see your blog. Need to get together again.
Post a Comment