Rachel. So nice to see I am not the only bug lover in the family. It was good to see you today, even if you were drenched in (is there a nice word for throw up?). Great blog. Such good pictures and I love seeing Michael so happy. Luckily I spotted the half burger in the trash after you left. Yum. Germs are highly overrated.
that's awesome, you can see like eight lady bugs probably more! any way like I said just invite us when you are ready to have your house made baby proof for sure! and we'll come :) Hope all is healthy for a while! --Julie
Hey Rach, Your post reminded me of when we used to collect lady bugs in the field behind our Elementary School. I don't know if you remember that but, that was what I used to do during recess. Cute post!
Cute pics! Aren't kids adorable when they discover simple creations like ladybugs? It's like experiencing those feelings all over again. Thanks for your help today.
6 comments:
Great post Rachel. One of your best.
Rachel.
So nice to see I am not the only bug lover in the family. It was good to see you today, even if you were drenched in (is there a nice word for throw up?).
Great blog. Such good pictures and I love seeing Michael so happy.
Luckily I spotted the half burger in the trash after you left. Yum. Germs are highly overrated.
that's awesome, you can see like eight lady bugs probably more! any way like I said just invite us when you are ready to have your house made baby proof for sure! and we'll come :) Hope all is healthy for a while!
--Julie
Hey Rach,
Your post reminded me of when we used to collect lady bugs in the field behind our Elementary School. I don't know if you remember that but, that was what I used to do during recess. Cute post!
What a fun surprise! I love ladybugs and so do my kids!
Cute pics! Aren't kids adorable when they discover simple creations like ladybugs? It's like experiencing those feelings all over again. Thanks for your help today.
Post a Comment