So guess who else just turned 30...yeah i'd been prepping for the last few years though so I think I took it pretty well. Funny list of things about Josh. I was reading it w/ Kim and we both laughed at one in particular...it was the one about Pride And Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables. So i'll admit, i did like P&P and Kim still wants me to walk through the fog to her w/ my shirt undone a bit any time we see fog...but she mentioned AofGG just last night again and I'm still holding strong on that one. No thank you. :)
3 comments:
Oh Mikey! That kid is such a character!
I love the socks! That is so funny, he does look like a little go-go dancer!
So guess who else just turned 30...yeah i'd been prepping for the last few years though so I think I took it pretty well. Funny list of things about Josh. I was reading it w/ Kim and we both laughed at one in particular...it was the one about Pride And Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables. So i'll admit, i did like P&P and Kim still wants me to walk through the fog to her w/ my shirt undone a bit any time we see fog...but she mentioned AofGG just last night again and I'm still holding strong on that one. No thank you. :)
Post a Comment