This has definitely been a good year for the John family. Back in March when we found out that we had been picked to be Michael's family, I stared at this picture all day at work, just trying to get through the hours until we could go meet him. Little did I know what was in store. Michael is the best part of all we do and we were definitely excited to share Christmas with him this year.
Away in a Manger
Note: Not a real dog, Mikey spotted this Webkinz at Cracker Barrel and being the utterly spoiled child that he is, we bought it for him. We're hoping its the closest thing to a real dog he'll ever ask for.
Mikey plays with his new refrigerator magnets with Daddy.





2 comments:
What a great Christmas with your sweet Mikey. Happy New Year!
I love the dog! He is such a character and so much fun! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment